Hi everyone! Been a while since I was online, school duties got the best of me! Luckily, I quickly got used to the system and am back at drawing and making adopts! And even more luckily, I have a surprise for all of you ^^
From drawing and doodling, my latest moleskine sketchbook was quickly filled up. With all of the artwork inside of it, there are only 8 pages left! Pretty crazy, I’d say And with that in mind, I’d like to fill them up so I could use my new moleskine soon ^^ So, I organized this event! Here’s what’s going to happen:
1. For these eight pages, there are going to be 8 available commission slots of your choice!
However, it is going to be like a raffle: once you apply, you will be added to my list and out of all the people that apply, 8 will be chosen and they will receive a one page commission.
And anyone is allowed to enter (including non-watchers :3)!
One page can contain only:
1) One art nouveau commission
2) Two outfit commissions (paid per outfit, with a base)
3) One character design commission (with a base)
4) 1-3 character design commissions (paid per character, baseless)
5) One fullbody commission (charged extra for more
characters, see pricing)
There are three types of prices that I am willing to accept: deviantart points and amazon.com wishlist items. With that in mind, the prices range high to low based on the type of commission:
1) Art nouveau commission: 900 / any item on my wishlist from $10 to $20 or under
2) Outfit commission (per outfit): 250 / any item on my wishlist for $5 or under (+ 250 / $5 for more than one outfit)
3) Character design commission (with base): 300 / any item on my wishlist from $6 to $12
4) 1-3 character design commissions (paid per character, baseless):
450 / any item on my wishlist from $8 to $16
5) One fullbody commission (extra per character, baseless):
500 / any item on my wishlist from $7 to $14
- for every extra character, +100 / $1
As for my rules regarding these commissions, here’s a reasonable list:
· For art nouveau commissions, I only draw humanoid characters. Small things like tails, ears, claws and such are accepted, as long as the figure itself is humanoid or vaguely so.
· When it comes to character designs and outfits, I’d prefer it if you filled out this form rather than try to explain those yourself. In this category, everything is allowed, as long as the character is humanoid (I do not draw animals, but furries are allowed). This way, it’s easier for both me and you.
· If you’re not satisfied with the end result, please tell me! I’d rather you tell me honestly than keep it to yourself, and I would gladly redesign or redraw a commissioned piece for you ^^
· Slots are per person, so you are allowed to take only one slot.
P.S.: All of the outfit and character design examples can be seen in my gallery, while my fullbody drawings and sketches can be seen on my Instagram (@chocoartsndraws).
P.S.S.: If you’re not going to participate in the event itself, as a beginner, I’d greatly appreciate it if you shared this on your profile (or possibly, other social media). Thank you
Event deadline: October 31st
I wish you luck! Stay sweet